Historial of the Great War offers you the best possible conditions for your visit.
Instructions for our visiting soldiers
The General Staff therefore requires :
- The obligation to check your health pass
- To leave 1.50 m between the ranks except for “Pal’s battalions”* ; they may regroup.
- To advance masked : mandatory from 6 years old. Nose, mouth and chin should be covered.
- The use of neutralising gel is mandatory from the entrance of the fortress.
- Forward march : any backtracking is impossible (an entrance on the château side, an exit towards the back of the museum and one-way visit)
- To cross No man’s land in commando mode : be constantly discreet and vigilant, cough and sneeze into your elbow without removing the mask, throw tissues and used masks into the bins.
Our recruiting sergeants are obliged to refuse entry to any visitor who does not comply with the rules.
*Pal’s bataillions : reference to British battalions formed by soldiers from the same village, the same school…
Members of the same household are exempt from this constraint.